Miami trip

 I finally arrived from my trip to the USA. It has been an intense but very exciting month, I had to ask for the month off from work since I really needed to disconnect from Oslo.

I've mainly gone to fights with other companies, and I've had fights with the most popular American wrestlers that I would ever think I would meet or fight in my life.

Unfortunately I can't give more details on the blog, otherwise the person who runs hunkswrestling would kill me, but I'm sure you'll find out in the next few weeks or months.


What I'm here to bring you are two collaborative home videos I did with Gabe Steel and Jeremy Tyler.

With this stuff I unintentionally messed up this month's releases, but well I hope for a good reason.


I have to clarify that these videos are NOT official videos of hunkswrestling, but they are collaborations. As you know, I don't have an onlyfans page to distribute my own videos, so hunkswrestling helps me a lot with this, since I don't see myself capable of doing it on my own due to my job.


The first video with Gabe Steel incorporates more of a matroom and pool fight with various crotchgrabs, while the second with Jeremy Tyler is more straight forward erotic. The match with Gabe was great as always, I sneaked into his  swimming pool, I didn't know that little bastard lived in such a big house!


Regarding the match with Jeremy, I have to say that it is the first time that I show myself naked masturbating on camera, but many fans insisted and I decided to give it a try.


However, it is an exceptional case, the rest of my videos, both in this company and in others, will follow the usual line of struggle, but I do not see anything wrong with trying something new.


By the way, two well-known fighters are coming to Spain tomorrow, so I still have the opportunity to record with them too!


This Sunday I return to work, on my social networks I will upload photos of my fights in Miami for those who are interested. Take care!





































Comments

  1. Steve spanish accent is so cute, He looks so adorable and sexy. This match is so epic, I really appreciate see a big guy making Steve completely vulnerable and submissive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the most erotic matches I've seen anywhere in a long time. Always knew Steve as a subservient soul on Hunks Wrestling. I loved the erotic punishment humiliation match. Hope to see Steve in more erotic matches in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve thought he was going for a delivery, but soon he realised he was in trouble, trapped in a bed room with a real evil master. Behind the look of a beautiful man, in reality he is a powerful demon. He took pleasure by making Steve suffer for 30 long minutes, until he having an orgasm.

    I loved it especially because of big guy dominated a weaker guy, the most real way possible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved it. Bought it immediately to show my support!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now we just need more Steve vs. Dark JR vids. ��

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I never get tired of seeing Steve Mason getting groped by his opponents, especially with all those sexy noises and faces that Steve makes while being felt up.
    Hunks Wrestling Please! Upload more erotic videos with Steve, Dark Jr, Danywrestler...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see announced on the hunkswrestling website the next release of Dark and Steve the epic new Hot Challenge 3 as a farewell to the series and even to Dark JR? He leaves forever? I hope that doesn't happen.
    On May 1 I have it already written down in my agenda to be the first to watch it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We moved!

Handicap & sexy match

Boy vs man