The arrival of the twink

 Well, let's go with another fight of mine, followed by the ritual of receiving the newcomers. Of course, another wrestler like Jonathan or Iván Guerrero could receive the new ones, since they are also veterans, but hunkswrestling prefers to respect the seniority pattern :D


Joel is the same age as Jonathan, but they look different. Jonathan is more of a neighborhood boy, what we would call a "cani" or "quillo" in Spain, while Joel seems more like a fine guy from a posh area.


Despite his delicate appearance, I have to say that he has tried to subdue me in every possible way. However, I have controlled the situation most of the time.


As you well know, all pantene hair guys tend to be more annoying when it comes to fighting, as their hair keeps shaking my face and getting into all my facial orifices, but it's a good experience either way.


Well, today I woke up a bit cocky, the next video they told me is my fight against Dio Characi, which I'm sure you'll love and it's not a surprise.


Take care!



































Comments

  1. HOT bout....Love to see more of the lean, long haired stud

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We moved!

Handicap & sexy match

Boy vs man