The nasty and sadistic heel

 I was totally unaware of it, but Dio Characi was watching me for several years in my wrestling videos because of what  himself told me. Thanks to this he has been able to find my weak points during this time. He contacted me through  Instagram, and decided to directly challenge me in a publicly hunkswrestling video.


After finding me, he subjected me to more than 10 minutes of torture with my own stretching machine plus several other locks. Later, I decided to challenge him to an NHB match, but I didn't match his expectations and underperformed despite my purple belt in BJJ. This is due not only to the pain after 10 minutes of torture, but also to his incredible strength and sexual dominance.

He not only played with my body, but also with my mind. I was transfixed by the sensuality he gave off when he managed to catch me, causing me to be unable to fight back even when there were some opportunities to do so.


Therefore, the fight was decided even before it started, I expected that Dio would have great strength and good technique, but not that he would resort to eroticism to completely dominate me.


This match includes parts of competition, torture, squash/one sided match, crotchgrabs, foot fetish, and even a hot kiss, so I can't think of any criticism of this match. I am aware that many people wanted to see Dio as a jobber, but now that I know his "fighting style" I will be able to make him scream in a future rematch.


Until then better keep training! The photos speak for themselves.


The next fights won't include me, so you can get some rest from my face.


Take care!


































Comments

  1. I like Steve Mason better as a jobber than a Heel in a wrestling match. I love how Steve loses all ability to fight back, he is so exhausted and aroused. we lost some fantastic views of Dio and Steve's strong beautiful bodies because the singlet coverd too much. Steve is so sexy when he wrestling in speedo. Definitively, one of my all-time favorites Hunks Wrestling matches.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We moved!

Handicap & sexy match

Boy vs man