Wrestling and bondage

 It was time to go back to the mat!


As many of you may have known, just as Dio Characi came from Brazil, Lobo Gris came from Mexico to challenge me for the hunkswrestling audience.


Unlike Dio, Lobo has worked with various companies and was familiar with his fighting style, so he was prepared to kick his ass having seen the videos of him beforehand. However, I did not expect that he would propose a handicap match: our wrists tied by means of a rope, being able to use it as a double-edged weapon.


That rope was sharper than I thought, and Lobo didn't stop punishing my balls!


It was really my first time in a bondage fight, although it was fun it was hard and painful.

Basically it's a fight with a lot of crotchgrab and ballbusting, also bordering on bondage and eroticism without forgetting the most classic promission holds.


I knew that Lobo Gris had done gymnastics, so I wanted to check his elasticity as well. Really, since both he and I traveled a lot through various websites, it was uncertain in which of them we would face each other for the first time, but in the end it was in hunkswrestling within my own country. Some previews of our fight below.
































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We moved!

Handicap & sexy match

Boy vs man