Daddy vs son

Hello hello!This is Steve Mason! I have been asked to take care of the blog from now on, so I will do my best. I will follow the same modus operandi that had been until now, so you won't notice many changes!


It reminds me of the moments when I worked on television, it is not the same, but the illusion is  similar.


I will not beat around the bush, this time we have Marlow against Danywrestler. I have to point out that both wrestlers were students of mine in wrestling and Brazilian jiujitsu classes, Marlow being the most recent.


The truth is that despite the difference in size I believe that Marlow can give Danywrestler a lot of war, despite the fact that he resorts to low blows on certain occasions (I have not taught him that, do not think wrong!).


On the other hand, Danywrestler is one of the strongest students I have ever faced, so I would not underestimate either of them because of age or size.


I leave you the photos and the trailer to which they have given me access, I have also heard that perhaps next month's video will be another one featuring Iván Guerrero! I can't wait to see it and comment on it in the next post!


Steve 


























Comments

  1. Hot guys Danywrestler and Marlow together

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We moved!

Handicap & sexy match

Boy vs man