Danywrestler Interview

 We continue with the interviews! this time it's Danywrestler's turn, next week we'll post the trailer of his new video here, meanwhile you can take a look at the interview done by "Los chicos del vestuario".


Los chicos del vestuario: entrevista a Danywrestler




"The eroticism of the fight resides in the physical rivalry with another male"



He says that, along with Pitbull, he is one of the oldest wrestlers on the scene of today's erotic wrestling. This Spaniard, from Barcelona, confesses that fighting is the most fascinating thing he has ever experienced, both in the sporting and sexual spheres. Therefore, he confesses that he has loved and has been excited about wrestling for as long as he can remember, previously practicing Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Olympic wrestling. In the audiovisual field, he has participated in Hunkswrestling videos and in the USA he has collaborated with the UCW production company. We talked about all this today in our dressing room with the fighter Dany Wrestler.



You say you love and excite fighting for as long as you can remember. Do you remember how you discovered it or how was your first contact?

Since I was little, it caught my attention, but I was in school at the age of 11 when I discovered that it was exciting in one of the typical fights with a classmate when leaving class.


How would you introduce Dany Wrestler, the wrestler?

As a fighter who enjoys fighting, especially if the opponent is motivated, he is tough and eager to fight.


I suppose that before arriving in the universe of erotic fighting videos, did you practice other fighting modalities before?

Yes, when I was young I practiced free olympic and later, BJJ.


Since when do you practice erotic wrestling and how do you get started in these audiovisual productions?

Since I found other similar guys who enjoy fighting as I do, and I started almost by chance, accepting a proposal.


How about your experience with Hunkswrestling, the only Spanish erotic wrestling producer?

Very good, because it is a project that was born from a group of friends, all enthusiasts of the subject. At Club Hard in Barcelona we had a great spectacular tatami and we thought we would record some videos. That's where Hunkswrestling was born and the truth is that now we have fans and they buy our videos all over the world.



"Soon I am going to shoot a naked fight scene with the sexy Steve Manson"


Where does the main eroticism of this sport reside for you?

Undoubtedly, in the physical rivalry with another male and in feeling his muscles and effort in trying to beat the other guy.


Did you experience it, for example, when you practiced Olympic wrestling or Brazilian jiu jitsu?

Totally, but I must say that I am totally respectful and I strictly differentiate a training or sports competition where you neither know nor matter the sexual condition to being in private with other guys for fun and sex, even if the fight is also competitive at times.


Is there any other sport that makes you especially interested and that you think could be used more from an erotic point of view?

It could be exciting to see gymnasts, swimmers, and bareback boxers competing.


Have you had any reference in the world of wrestling in which you have always looked at yourself?

Nobody in particular, I like any guy with a good body and competitiveness.


What requirements must a good fighter have, from your point of view, to participate in one of these productions?

Good looking, especially in body, and have a masculine and defiant attitude.



"The underwear for the fight makes me a lot, especially when it makes our tails stiff"

You say that your true profession is audiovisual arts, does this knowledge help you when it comes to taking advantage of the videos in which you participate?

When they put me behind the scenes, yeah. But if I only participate as a fighter, I don't get involved in the work of others and I try to have fun with the fight and the action.


For this type of erotic fight, do you prefer to do it in underwear or with sportswear?

Underwear makes me feel a lot, especially when we wrestlers have a boner, but I like some other sports clothes too.


And is the naked erotic fight something that you see viable or that catches your attention?

Of course, a lot! I'm going to shoot naked and with a body full of oil with a great and sexy fighter like Steve Mason. And if they ask me for other production companies, I don't mind doing it naked.


In this type of productions, are you one of those who get excited easily?

Yes, it happens to me and the fans like it when the turnip becomes more bulky than normal.


Is the sexual tendency of the fighters something important or to take into account for this type of videos? Could we ask you about yours?

If it is important, since it is better if they are gay or bisexual. I am bisexual but fighting only turns me on with men. That is, in the exclusive section on fighting, it would be gay.




"I'm bisexual, but fighting only turns me on with men"


Any hot experience that you remember while recording one of these erotic fight videos?

There are almost always moments of a lot of arousal and even excitement for me, especially if the other partner turns me on.


You are a fighter who takes care of himself and that we assume trains in the gym ... Do you get horny in the changing rooms? Have you had a hot experience?

They make me very horny, but as I told you, it should be an exclusively gay gym to give more free rein to the excitement. In any gym, I focus only on training and being respectful, since they are also straight and I consider respect for others very important.


Do you think the costumes should have more prominence in erotic fighting videos?

Yes, they give a lot of game and I remember a video of Hunkswrestling recorded precisely in the Hard Club where there is a scene of Duomatrix against Steve Mason.


With which famous or current character would you like to star in a video fighting?

Currently famous none, they do not motivate me. But within our world with several, for example, Tyson the Hammer.




Comments

  1. cant wait to see a nude oil wrestling match with those two :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We moved!

Handicap & sexy match

Boy vs man