Massive Italian Hunk

 Good morning everyone,


I am a bit late updating due to some personal problems. Last month I had a BJJ/grappling competition, with great results, I didn't expect a gold medal in the grappling competition, but it was a great surprise for me, and a great incentive to keep fighting. Of course, I was totally sore for some days with Ibuprofen. Last week I had to say goodbye to some special friend.


Back to the topic, this match is feauturing another newcomer hunk, his name is Ezio and he is from Italy.


I have to recognize that Hunkswrestling it's doing a great job finding such a great guys, I have meet even more fresh faces lately, but I am not allowed to give more info yet. :P


Ezio is into calisthenics, that means that he has a great control lifting his own massive body, but don't forget that I am able to manage even those kind of great body builds.


Check him by yourself!


Steve
























Comments

  1. Ezio di Luca is hot from head to toe, his body is so impressive. In my opinion, the best debut of hunks wrestling in 2021.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We moved!

Handicap & sexy match

Boy vs man