Black Friday!

 Hi everyone! I just noticed that hunkswrestling is releasing some offers for Black Friday!


There are quite interesting offers like Iván Guerrero vs Ares and myself vs Josh, but there are some "lost" videos as well of my trips around USA.


One myself  vs Lobo and the other one a 3 way match with Gabe Steel. The quality isn't the best, but at least is some pro wrestling in a ring for a change! Hope to visit that ring again in 2022, the experience was awesome!

 Btw, some of you asked me in the social media, but I have no idea about the last releaese of the year in December! Maybe another match feauturing other wrestlers? that would be awesome then you all can rest a bit of me.

I just get the info  the previous days beferore the release, hunkswrestling keeps their information well, even from me, but at least I know a bit about my next shootings in 2022. Unfortunately I am not allowed to tell about them, because there are still new guys in the shadow that I am sure you will love.

I will keep informing!


Steve.



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We moved!

Handicap & sexy match

Boy vs man