Pure competition

It is the second time I write so far this month, that is a novelty! But I think it's worth it.


We all love darkJR since his inception, both his beautiful face and his "attributes", but I think it is very interesting to see his facet as a 100% wrestler in a NHB match.

In this match he has no time to display me in long holds, but we had a really intense and sweaty match. Keep in mind that darkjr has no training as a fighter, removing a couple of classes he did with me, but you can see great intuition and determination despite the lack of solid technique.

the difference in size caused me to put me in trouble on more than one occasion, but it was fun. 

If anyone was missing the origins of hunkswrestling NHB style in which only fight videos were made without any type of conversation between wrestler but just pure action, this video would be ideal for you.

I have to recognize that its also impresive that masive muscle guy as DarkJR has a good stamina  and agility as well, would be possible to have this kind of matches in the future? I hope so.


Steve.












































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We moved!

Handicap & sexy match

Boy vs man