The ingenuity of the rookie

 Here we come again to inform you of the latest hunkswrestling matches. This time Ezio faces the inexperienced Kiram.

I have to say that Kiram came to me in his day to ask me for wrestling classes, and we got to give about three or four classes.


Even so, I warned him that the path of wrestling is long and immediate results are not achieved just by taking a few classes, but he ignored my advice and believed that he was ready to beat Ezio de Luca!


He has been reckless and I don't know if he will be interested in continuing training after his first official match in hunkswrestling.

Even me I have still a lot to learn, and I know this sport is not for everyone in long term.


You can see some brushstrokes of his experience below.























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We moved!

Handicap & sexy match

Boy vs man