Iván Guerrero Interview

Hello everyone! I'm sure you are eager to see the new video of Iván Guerrero next 15th. Luckily, I had access to an interview with Iván Guerrero to get to know him a little more.

No, this time it is not "Los chicos del vestuario", but the new digital magazine "Fetish Island".

You can find its creator on his blog:

Fetish Island


He contacted me directly to be the second wrestler interviewed in the company , sounds good! I would already have two interviews done!

On the other hand, I have had the pleasure of meeting with DarkJR today, he has told me about his desire to return to the tatami despite his long rest, so it is great news!


Without further ado, I leave you the interview with Iván Guerrero. I hope you like it!


Steve















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We moved!

Handicap & sexy match

Boy vs man