Iván Guerrero vs Ares

 Hey everyone! 

I am glad to tell you that finally the match of Iván vs Ares is available already!

It's good to see fresh faces lately here, then that let me rest from this exhausting sport!

I have to admit that those rookies are quite good, and I am not talking just about their looks. Their similar size and height let them to perfom a great match, and thry are quite skilled too.

I noticed that Iván always mention his style as "streetfight" basically perform a lot of strikes and kicks, with a bit of pro wrestling ( he had a lesson with me before).

On the other hand, Ares, previously had a good base of Brazilian Jiujitsu, it's easy to see that because of his armbars and locks executions.

But their personalities are quite different, Iván is too cocky and arrogant, while Ares mantiains his cold blood and remains serious.

One interesting fact is that they look alike, many people thought that Ares and Iván were the same person before this match was announced, and many other guys asked me if they were actually brothers. I agree with them: both hunks blond, tattooed, muscled, handsome, babyface, same age, similar stats ...

What else to say? I am gonna move (again) to another country, but I will try to keep visiting Spain and other countries and wrestling when it's possible, because Norway is not precisely  the paradise of wrestlers.

At least I think that maybe I would be able for a rematch with Iván before leaving, but you never know,maybe I found some muscled vikings in the area!

Of course, for trailers and pics just scroll down.


Keep safe!


Steve























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We moved!

Handicap & sexy match

Boy vs man