Questions and Answers!

 Hello again!


I am posting again, I have been told that I would be able to meet Iván Guerrero and the most recent wrestler Jonathan Álvarez during next weekend.

First of all I need to figure out how to reach Spain again from the Artic (Yes, I am currently higher than Norway: Longyearbyen, Svalbard).


However, I enocurage to ask questions to Jonathan or Iván, I think it's a good way for these guys to interact with their fans in some way, because generally hunkswrestling boys are not available on social media. I don't blame them, I was also very reluctant to open a profile on social networks, which I did precisely during the beginning of the pandemic to give it a chance due to the restrictions imposed at the time. I guess we Spaniards need to show ourselves more.

Of course, feel free to ask me too, although I am more reachable in social media.

You can send your questions to info@hunkswrestling.com , they could be indidually or groupal.

The staff team would send all to us during the weekend, and if we have enough we would be able to answer them in a video, thanks!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We moved!

Handicap & sexy match

Boy vs man