Bro battle

 Hello everyone,


my move to Oslo has been crazy and I have barely been able to keep up with the news and social media.


After finishing the move, I have located a wrestling school in the center of Oslo. The Viking stereotype is fulfilled in every rule, it had been a long time since I had such a beating, it was almost like fighting against bodybuilders, but adding speed and technique.


Apart from all this, we are going to analyze my last fight. This time it was against a 19-year-old boy named Jonathan.


Despite his young age he has a good instinct for fighting. I have named this entry "Bro battle" because I don't consider the age difference so big to be "daddy vs son", unless we are talking about an extremely young father haha.


Returning to the subject, Jonathan's intuition is quite good when it comes to fighting, not to mention his punk style, in which he loves to boast that at his19 he is capable of dominating someone with more years of experience.


Trashtalk is also quite interesting, in case you are not Spanish-speakers, I have been told that hunkswrestling is going to release the subtitled version during the next few days, so you would be able to view Jonathan's arrogance a little more in that case.


What do you think? Do you like more the twink/punk style? Or do you rather bearded men like Ezio Di Luca?


Preview underneath the pics!
















 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We moved!

Handicap & sexy match

Boy vs man